[b-greek] Re: Vocabulary lists

From: Patrick Narkinsky (patrick@extremehope.org)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 12:18:38 EST

<x-flowed>
Dr. Decker,

Is there any chance you would be willing to share the database you
mention below? I am currently looking at making a "greek vocabulary
drill" web page, and such a database would save me a tremendous amount
of data entry -- it would save me so much work that I would probably
actually finish the project rather than just dream of it.

The page would be exceptionally dynamic, and would offer the ability to
get automatically drilled on (for example) 100 words a day. Further, it
would remember your progress, and only drill on words that were not
already learned. It would, of course, be freely available to the public
at large. My "other job" is as a professional web designer, so given
the database I could do this pretty easily.

Thanks,

--

Patrick Narkinsky Director Spiritual Growth

Hope Comunity Church http://www.extremehope.org/