[b-greek] Re: fonts

From: N & RJ Hanscamp (hanscamps@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 15:08:38 EST

<x-flowed>
At 04:12 11/02/01, Kevin W. Woodruff wrote:
>Dagoberta:
>
>You can use your Character Map to find these characters. It is a feature
>that come with all Windows operating systems. It is located in your
>"Accessories " folder.

Kevin

I found that for some reason I could not get ALL the characters of the
character map. that was why I had to go and find the site I talked about
previously, which also enabled me to have a "hard copy" in front of me.

Nigel

Nigel Hanscamp, MTheol
Matamata Union Parish
(Methodist - Associated Churches of Christ)
Matamata
New Zealand
hanscamps@paradise.net.nz