[b-greek] Re: Grammar

From: Roseann (roseann@intellisys.net)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 18:35:37 EST

Hello Greek teachers,
I do so appreciate all the help I've received from everyone. I was trying
to find these sites for a friend. I had already perused for more sites
besides Machen and found the other one recommended by Mr. Conrad and sent
them on to my friend. Also, I found the one by Huy and sent it on.
However, this one by Michael Haggett is new to me and I will send it on as
well and bookmark it for myself.

I have taken Beginner's Greek many years ago - using Wm. Hersey Davis while
in seminary with my husband, then I took it twice again later using Machen.
Recently, I have taken a mini-course online through a minister in my church
in Denver, as a preparation/brush-up. My own minister here (Thomas
St.Church of Christ) will begin teaching a Beginners Greek course for
several of us tomorrow night and he will be using Ray Summer's "Essentials
of New Testament Greek" w/Thomas Sawyer Contributor.
Since I've only had a smidgen of it here and there over the years (I'll be
67 in March) I do appreciate any comments and all the help I can absorb in
this wonderful language through which God has communicated to us. Thanks
again.
Roseann Ekman
Altus, OK

leave-b-greek-327Q@franklin.oit.unc.edu