[b-greek] Re: Grammar

From: Bill Starkey (bstarke45@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 13:56:00 EST

<x-flowed>
My first NT Greek teacher used Machen. After 20 years and seeing what came
after it, I still say that it is the easiest way to introduce NT Greek.
Machen uses a very simple approach. It is not a "pretty" book with pictures.
That could be the reason teachers don't use it today!

bs [Bill Starkey: new list-members, please conform to List protocol
 requiring a full-name signature after messages.]