[b-greek] New resources available

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 11:05:25 EST

<x-flowed>
The following items that I have just posted on my web site may be of
interest to some:

"Verbal Aspect in Recent Debate: Objections to Porter's Non-Temporal View
of the Verb," A Paper [to be] Presented at Evangelical Theological Society
Eastern Region Annual Meeting, 3/30/01, Philadelphia Biblical University,
Langhorne, PA (137K, 16 pgs. sg.-sp., .pdf file). This is an edited
adaptation of pp. 38-49 of my book.
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/documents/PorterObj.pdf

There is also a preliminary list containing a few minor errata from the
book; it's near the end of the following page:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/deixis.htm

I have also posted a spelling dictionary containing technical terms for
biblical and theological studies (about 2,600 of them) with an emphasis on
NT. It is useable with MS Word/Office and any other word processor that
uses plain text files for custom dictionaries.
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/btd.htm

And last, not directly Greek-related, but it may be of interest to some
looking for theological resources [not to be discussed on b-greek!], is a
paper on pluralism. (Warning: this is not a positive assessment of
philosophical pluralism. If you are impressed with Derrida, Rorty, etc. and
their theological step-children, you may not want to waste your time on it
since it's only one more "reading" of an interesting exchange of opinions
that we can't understand accurately or authoritatively anyway! Or so the
pluralists say... :) (178K, 50+ pg. .pdf file)
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/documents/pluralism_lp.pdf

More detail is available on my NT Resources page (see URL in sig. below).

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker@bbc.edu http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
XNS Universal Address: =RodDecker
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm