[b-greek] Re: The long ending of Mark

From: Dave Washburn (dwashbur@nyx.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 09:50:54 EDT

> At 06:59 AM 6/17/01 EDT, Hector3001@aol.com wrote:
> >Heinz: Textual matters have probably been surfacing here (and elsewhere, like
> >B-Translation) due to the fact that the TC-List has been quiet for about 9
> >months with little or no activity. Perhaps someone knows of another list that
> >discusses textual criticism?
>
> On the contrary, the TC-List has indeed been active in the
> last nine months, with well over 200 messages in the past two
> months alone.

[snip]
Correct. Stephen Carlson and I are both active participants on the
list (he more active than I lately) and it is definitely alive and well.
Full info on it can be found at
http://rosetta.atla-certr.org/TC/TC-main.html#tc-list
This is where the list is actually hosted, and there is info about
subscribing and accessing the archives at this location.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"You just keep thinking, Butch. That's what you're good at."