[b-greek] Re: The long ending of Mark.

From: Hector3001@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:33:59 EDT

Thank you for that. I am a list member also, but I have not received anything
since last fall. Time to see what is going on. Thanks for the heads up.
-Heinz Schmitz

<< > On the contrary, the TC-List has indeed been active in the
> last nine months, with well over 200 messages in the past two
> months alone.

 [snip]
 Correct. Stephen Carlson and I are both active participants on the
 list (he more active than I lately) and it is definitely alive and well.
 Full info on it can be found at
 http://rosetta.atla-certr.org/TC/TC-main.html#tc-list
 This is where the list is actually hosted, and there is info about
 subscribing and accessing the archives at this location. >>

"Live with men as if God saw you; converse with God as if men heard you."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“But God has chosen what the world calls foolish to shame the wise; he has
chosen what the world calls weak to shame the strong.” 1Cor 1:27 J.B.
Phillips NT
http://hector3000.future.easyspace.com