[b-greek] Re: Intermediate Grammars

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 09:36:09 EDT

<x-flowed>
At 00:18 21/06/01, Marjorie Alley wrote:

>I also like the layout of the pages quite a bit. (As someone who
>recently had to switch to bifocals, I find that format, layout, size of
>font, and judicious use of white space are factors I appreciate more than
>I used to <s>.)

Marjorie;
I am _much_ further down that eyesight road than you are, and I find the
e-version of Wallace's book ( from Galaxie Software ) invaluable. What's
more, with the search facilities of the CD version it is very hard to go
back to simple indexing and all the thumbing that goes with it <g>

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
[Bray, Ireland]
mauros@iol.ie

" With computers we can now misinterpret Scripture at speeds never before
possible"