[b-greek] Re: 2Pet 3:6 DI' hWV

From: Rev. Bryant J. Williams III (bjwvmw@com-pair.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 01:07:56 EDT

Dear Stirling:

Your welcome. I also forgot to say in my response that if you look at the
structure of the verses in question it appears that Peter, a
Jewish-Christian, is using what is termed as "synthetic parallelism," which
to be sure is normally used in poetry, but is not totally uncommon.

En Xpistw,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III