[b-greek] Re: Ego Emi?

From: Paul Schmehl (p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 00:58:41 EDT

I went back and looked at the original message. It was in HTML, which is
why the Greek showed up for most people. When someone like me answered that
post in plain text, the HTML Greek characters were replaced with question
marks because the email client didn't know how to parse them.

See Brent Hudson's explanation for why you couldn't see the Greek in my
post. (It was done in Unicode, and only certain email clients can parse
that correctly these days.) Perhaps tomorrow.....

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/