[b-greek] Re: ApcPetr

From: Thomas J. Kraus (tj.kraus@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 03:32:29 EDT

Thank you Richard for clarifying the issue. You are right, of course: hHN
cannot refer back to the potential antecedent BAPTISMA, because it is fem.
and the latter neuter. I now, too, regard it as comparing the saving
quality of the Acherusian lake to the Elysian field.
Well, it was late ... and this is what I call not seeing the wood for the
trees.

All the best,

Thomas
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
t.j.kraus@web.de (standard)
tj.kraus@gmx.de (groups-lists)
Amberger Str. 2c
92318 Neumarkt
Federal Republic of Germany
Tel. +49 9181 46 25 14
Mobil +49 17 05 82 11 62
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-