[b-greek] Re: Lk 18:13; TWi hAMARTWLWi

From: Paul Schmehl (p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 23:00:23 EST

According to eSword, a freeware Bible Searchware, the following
translations/versions have "the sinner".

LITV - Literal Translation of the Holy Bible
YLT - Young's Literal Translation
Darby

There are also some alternate renderings:
WNT - 1912 Weymouth New Testament - "sinner that I am."
CEV - Contemporary English Version - "I am such a sinner."
ISV - International Standard Version - "the sinner that I am!"

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
p.l.schmehl@worldnet.att.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/