[b-greek] How much daily reading is sufficient?

From: Brent Hudson (brent@riveroflifembchurch.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 14:05:30 EST

Greetings,

I would like to hear from those teaching Greek (and others at a similar level of proficiency) as to the minimum number of lines that should be read each day in order to gain proficiency in Greek. In other words, how much did you read per day to get where you are today with your Greek.

As I draw my introductory class to a close this semester, I would like to have a baseline for my students set by various people who have already attained proficiency.

I apologize if this has been asked before (I assume it has). I searched the archives first but could find nothing. Thanks for your time.

Brent Hudson
Moncton, NB
Canada