[b-greek] Re: Gramcord Lite?

From: David J. Sugg (djsugg@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 16:32:30 EST

Through an off list exchange with Chris Lang, I discovered that the reason
I have been getting the definitions is that I have been using the window
feature within Gramcord Lite, rather than just the note feature. The note
feature only gives the parsing. The window feature gives the parsing and
the definition. I am not sure if the definition is coming from the NASB +
Strongs part of the Olive Tree Bible reader, or if it is from Gramcord
Lite itself. To access the window feature, write a "w" in the graffiti
area. Once the window appears, tap on the word in question in the greek
text. Hope this clears this problem up for everyone.

Dave Sugg
Thorndale, PA
Dangerous Little Greek