Archives - first installment

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan.robie@softwareag.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 19:24:29 EST

I have started converting B-Greek email to archive format using the latest version of Hypermail, and I would like to know if the format is useful. Please take a look at the following two test directories:<br><br>
http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/test-archives/html4/" eudora="autourl">http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/test-archives/html4/><br><br>
In the html3 subdirectory, note that the main author, subject, and thread indexes are provided for multiple years. For those of you with slow connections, are these usable, or does it take too long to download? The monthly indexes for author, subject, and thread should work for everyone, I think.<br><br>
Jonathan<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Jonathan Robie<br>
jwrobie@mindspring.com<br><br>
EXISTANTO DE PANTES KAI DIHPOROUN, ALLOS PROS ALLON LEGONTES: TI QELEI TOUTO EINAI;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Acts 2:12<br><br>
B-Greek (http://metalab.unc.edu/bgreek)<br>
B-Hebrew (http://metalab.unc.edu/bhebrew)<br>
Little Greek (http://metalab.unc.edu/koine)<br>
Little Greek 101 (http://metalab.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons)</html>