Searchable Archives

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan.robie@softwareag.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 22:05:20 EST

I have now set up a new archives page. Changes are as follows:

1. Files are uploaded in the new format going back to 1997 (thanks to Carl for his files!), with comprehensive subject, author, and date indexes.

2. Added a Google search form for the archives.

Mails from before 1997 are provided in the old archive format, but I hope to get these converted too, if I can just find the emails. Does anyone have old archived messages between 1992 and 1995?

Jonathan