[b-greek] Archives

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 08:12:06 EST

The new archives that Jonathan has organized now include all of my own
archives, ranging back to August of 1995 and continuing through January of
2002 and they may be examined by author, date, or thread and they may be
searched; I hope we shall be able to move the newer months' worth of
mailboxes into those archives. I'm wondering now if it may be possible to
acquire anew the older messages going back to the inception of the list
back in 1992 -- ten whole years ago! -- there's a selection made by Vincent
Broman back from those years that may be read at the archive site, but I
think it may be difficult to incorporate them into the new archive, and I
can't find Vincent Broman currently on our member list (his web-site, which
used to hold a considerable variety of zipped NT Greek texts, is also no
longer in service. Does anyone know his whereabouts? I think he used to be
with the Navy at San Diego.

The archives web site is at:

        http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/archives/index.html