[b-greek] Helena font keyboard chart??

From: plstepp@juno.com
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 13:07:46 EDT

For a variety of circumstances, it looks like I'm going to be forced to finish my dissertation on a Mac 9 (after writing the first half on a PC). The PC Greek font I was using was SGkClassic, which (I believe) came with Bible Windows.

The only Greek font available to me on the Mac I'm using (no, I can't add fonts) is Helena, and (of course) the keyboarding doesn't match up with the SGkClassic.

Does anyone know where I can find a keyboard chart for Helena showing all the diacritical marks, etc.?

Appreciate it!

PLStepp

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.