[b-greek] Re: Greek New Testament

From: Paul Schmehl (pschmehl@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 13:57:23 EDT

A Google search reveals that Brandsheid is/was a city in Rheinland. It also
reveals that there were several people with the surname "Brandsheid" living
in Prum, Germany in the 18th century.

Perhaps these clues will help guide your search.

Paul Schmehl pauls@utdallas.edu
pschmehl@sbcglobal.net
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/