[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My boyfriend wants me to QUIT QUIT QUIT

  Very simple girl. A woman who smokes makes a 2 out of a 10!
The hell with the cancer risk., Who wants to kiss a woman who smells like
a stale ash tray? Or a skid row bum! If she can't control such an
obviously
destructive need, how can she hold herself out as reliable marriage
material?
It's much easier to quit smoking than to be a good partner in a marriage.
If
I were her boyfriend, I'd move on to a woman who had better control of her
life and showed less dependency and propensitry to be barefoot and
dependent.

   Of course  if the genders were reversed, I'd sah HE was a poor prospect
and advise HER to look for better genetic material.as well.

Follow-Ups: References: