- - - HEALTH $ WEALTH

Are you price conscious?  YES !

Is your health, longevity, & wellness important to you?  YES !!

DO YOU WANT THE BEST IN HEALTH? ....FOR LESS $  ?   YES !!!

Would you consider joining a health club that gave you

	*Free expert services ?

	*The lowest possible, affordable,
	 below wholesale prices ?

	*An opportunity to earn $5000 - $10,000 / month

How many quality health programs do you know provide
ALL PEOPLE with the HIGHEST QUALITY NUTRITIONALS?

You will be introduced to a company that has proved for over
11 years that health is available and affordable to all.

Please forgive me for this e-mail, but I felt this message
could be a life saver for you!   I just had to let you
know about this because your health must be important to you.

You may want to get in on the ground floor!

The network marketing division of this 11 year old, debt free
company was launched on April 2, 1997!, so you will assure
yourself of financial gains, probably beyond any or our dreams!

And I will personally do 99% of the work for you, if you'd like
the positive cashflow ....  BETTER YOUR HEALTH .... FOR LESS !
MORE SAVINGS AND MORE EARNINGS ARE IN STORE FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY!

Don't miss this opportunity, email me for more details. (supply
a fax number, and I will fax it to you.)

Thanks
YASHA JOY
VRC (Center for Allied Health Professionals)