[Prev][Next][Index]

(no subject)

My Homepage is http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~harmony/gabe.html Please visit it for more info and you can sign up there too.
*** Business Opportunity,
        Starting from saving money to Financial Independence ***

   This Business we all can start without investing much money.
This is One of the most risk free businesses yet The Income Potential is
So great!

The World-Link has well planned Marketing Strategy with one of the highest
commissions paid to people in this field of business.

     Read through this information and then call the hotline to recieve
your free info pack(Business starter kit).

Please take a moment to write these numbers down
Toll free 1-800-416-5973 (Free Info Package)
My ID# 3179339877 (press * to save after your recording)
(you'll need this 10 digit ID# when you register)

The entire program is free, Why Free?
Simply the Company wants more customers.
The company is so confident about their Services with discount prices that
they give out Free BusinessKit. You can start this business for Free!
and World-link pays You Great Commissions for your works with the best
Marketing and Commission Plan to expand the business.
You just share this info about this business and you and I are expecting
an income that grows every month...

Hi, my name is Gabe, and I am in Nineveh,IN
After reading this please E-mail me
at ((gabe@indy.net))

There are no tricks, just honest
information for an honest opportunity to build yourself an honest
income from your home,or at work,or at school..

This program really works!
Reasons
No.1   This Company have Good Products(service) with Good prices cheaper than
       the most other market pricings. just tell people,This sells !!
No.2   The Service most people need and use. Huge Income potential!
No.3   No cost for you to try this out, You can start without expense!
       Low risk(just your time)
No.4   You can do this in your sparetime. Be your own boss, no pressure.
       (You can do this along with your current job, the Best side job)
No.5   Very simple program! No paper work, No Inventory.
No.6   Reliable system with established company.

Best of all
No.7   You'll save money plus oppotunity to earn Monthly Residual Income!!
       (detail below.. you can see and compare the price and commissions)

This is a FREE Program to start and it is soooooo easy, it will blow your mind...
Read on.....

If you are looking for a STABLE, RELIABLE, LONG TERM PROGRAM to put your
valuable time and effort into, then LOOK NO FURTHER......

This Company is World-link,established 1989 and in business for 7years.
Financially stable, debt free company and making millions of dollars p/y
and just started(ground floor opportunity!) to do a Multilevel Marketing program
to expand the company. It's a solid and stable and experienced company
than many other long distance companies.

This Company offers a great deal to people on Long Distance service.
That itself benefit you! On top of that, each person has an opportunity
to earn a good extra Residual income every month.

Benefits Benefits Benefits Benefits Benefits Benefits Benefits for you!

                                  Step 1
                      This program simply benefits you
       ***** first, You get to save money on Long Distance calls *****
               (details below..Compare it with your current service)

                                  Step 2
                         If you put in some effort
                       You'll earn some Monthly Income
                                   and
 ***** pretty soon you won't have to pay for Long Distance bills anymore ****
                                   plus
                        keep Extra Money in your pocket

                                  Step 3
                          If you work more at it
           ****** You will get a good Monthly Residual income ********

                                  Step 4
         ****  Keep Recieving a Great Monthly Residual Income *****
                             you may retire
                         and take some vacations
                                   or
                            keep working more
                         and make Huge Income

--Note--
*If you don't own phone, or non-US resident, or can't subscribe, Don't worry...
 You can still become an Agent for FREE and EARN COMMISSIONS by promoting this.

 Save money! Why pay more?
Details:
1.  Flat Rate Long Distance only 12.9 cents/minute 24HOURS!!
    (you can make cheap calls even DAY TIME)
2.  with 6 SECONDS BILLING, you save money every time you call!
    because most unlikely you call EXACT 1 minute. seconds less or more.
    (If you call 6 seconds more, you just pay 2 cents instead of 12.9! :)
3.  NO SWITCHING FEES (world-link pays for it)
4.  The 12.9 cpm rates are 24 hrs, to all 50 states, interstate and
    INTRAstate! You DO NOT pay more for intrastate calls!!!!
    (Hawaii and Alaska will be the same rate after July 1st)
5.  Simple 1+  as usual, No need to use 5 digit
6.  NO MONTHLY FEE! That's right! No Monthly fee
    (no hidden cost, no monthly charge or minimum usage)
    Please don't get tricked by others, look at your phone bill and average
    out per minute, most people are paying more than 12.9/minute average
    (better to get 12.9cpm than to pay a monthly fee for cents off rate.
     also we have 6 second billing, you get Cents off everytime)Calculate!

7.  If you start to make money with this,
    you'll Save much more than just a few cents.
    If you work at this you could completely eliminate your Phone expense.
    That's right! You wouldn't have to Pay your phone bills any more!!

  ********************** NOT ONLY SAVE MONEY !! **********************
  *        IF you choose to share this good news to others           *
  *    You could eliminate your monthly Long distance phone bill     *
  *                             plus                                 *
  *         you can make good extra Monthly Residual income !!       *
How can I make Money?? and What do I do?

First, you become a customer and choose to become an agent for FREE
(if you can't switch or don't want to switch,you could be just an agent)

Then, you start to share this info with others, and find several people.
say, 5 customers, (you can have as many people as you like)
They will be your 1st level(direct)customers. You get 7% commission
off from their Long Distance usages EVERY MONTH.

Not only that
 if those 5 customers(agents) find other customers,
 They are your 2nd level(generation)customers. if 2nd level customers find more
 people, They are your 3rd level(generation) customers.
 and so on...More people you have in your organization, more likely
 increase and multiply quickly, 10s, 100s, 1000s, and you get commissions
 from each person's Long distance usage every month through 6 Levels.

YOU are getting a total COMMISSION up to 12.5% off from ALL these people's
Long Distance usage through 6 levels!!(diagram below.........)
That's EVERY MONTH on going INCOME as long as they keep using our service
and save money on their Long Distance calls!!

This is an example (if each find 5 people)and($20 monthly average LD usage)
        commissions
 Level 1   7%    x     5  x  $20  = $7     } <-Start to eliminate your phone bill
 Level 2   0.5%  x    25  x  $20  = $2.5   } (deducted from your commission)
 Level 3   2%    x   125  x  $20  = $50    } <--Extra money starts to come in
 Level 4   0.5%  x   625  x  $20  = $62.5  }    Every MONTH!!
 Level 5   0.5%  x  3125  x  $20  = $312.5   } <-- Good Extra money coming in
 Level 6   2%    x 15625  x  $20  = $6250    } <-- Right here!! EVERY MONTH!

*This is only an example.  It is up to you and your
 organization's effort that either make more or less.

You can find more than 5 people, as many as you like, that would increase
your potential income.

Even just sponsoring just ONE person each month, and having
them do the same will result in OVER 4,000 in your organization in
just one year!  This can really be easy as many people are bringing
in many more than that in just one a month alone.

Many people say Oh no!!!!!! another kind of those.......

There are many MLM(multilevel marketing) companies out there,and you might
not have positive experiences.
Reasons:
No1. Many of them have to pay Expensive start up cost.
     and because of that, it's hard to find a lot of people to join.

No2. Many times people have to purchase products every month
     and get piles of un-used products. and still must buy every month.
     (Burden of paying Monthly Fees!)

No3. and Those products are usually more expensive than an average
     market price, thus people don't buy them very much. or buy from elsewhere.

No4. Many companies have demanding time restrictions and qualifications
     that Agents have to fulfill in order to be paid or get commissions
     and many people quit because not getting much benefits staying.

We are Different!!
These are reasons why very easy to find people!!
     WIN-WIN Situation!! a Good Deal!
     -Save Money plus Huge potential monthly income!
     -No start up cost, No sign up fee!
     -No monthly or minimum purchases!
     -Cheaper than Most Market prices!
     -No Time Limits or Restrictions or qualifications to be met
      (other than just need to find 3 customers which may include yourself
       to recieve monthly check)
     -very Good Commissions!

************//////Is this Worth my Time and effort?? \\\\\****************
Do you know how much Extra money you can make with This thing?

Let's say, find 10 people. If you focus, you could achieve this just in One day.
Do you know what you would get from this effort?

If each person of the average long distance usage is $20/month, you get commission
of $14/month which is $168/year !!!!
(You are getting this Money as long as they keep using our services)
Do you know what.. that's ONLY from your FIRST LEVEL customers!!

If you help those 10 people, then they will bring 100s and 1000s customers,
keep multiplying in numbers of customers under you and you are
Getting Extra Income more and more Every Month as your downline customers increase!!
That will lead to your Finantial Independence!!
(see above Commission and Calculate yourself!)

All these Extra money would be coming to you from introducing
to 10 people (5 people is the above diagram example).
(remember, this is not hard because we have much cheaper rates)
Don't you think worth spending your spare time on this??
This Number could achieve in One day, One Week, One month? depends on how
focussed you are......

**** How to find 5-10 people
1.Print out this Information and give this to friends,fellows,Co-workers.
  (or I am now making a double business card size Info so you could just
   put in your wallet and give it out to people, please E-mail me for this)
2.Place some ads either on internet or some place you can find around city
 (I would find free classified ads on internet or find free posting place
  in your Local area, the poster example averable, please E-mail me)
  People can either call 1800# or Call or E-mail you.
3.If you get junk e-mails from people, just send this info back to them.
  They might become active agents for you.

****For Busy People (this is the best side job you can possibly get)
Even busy people can do this, just tell Co-workers, or Friends,or students.
You meet some people everyday in your life, just tell them "oh, I just found
a very good deal....." and hand this print out
(with your ID# on it)
or simply tell them about this.
You don't have to push people, just tell them casually and
This great deal speaks for itself........

It's the best if you could talk to people directly and answer their questions.

Whenever you get a chance, then simply share this to other people!
The more people you have in your organization the more money you get
(company pays you for your effort and your organization's effort)

Save Money and Make Money!! What do you get to lose!! Give it Try!

I honestly think this program is real.

Work with a beneficial Company, World-Link!!

0.  NO SIGN UP FEE! No start up cost, Zero! It's FREE to become an Agent!
1.  We have Good commissions!! ****7%**** First level commission start to make
    extra money from the begining level!
2.  a Total of up to 12.5% commissions through 6 levels(That's incredible!)
    More money for You!
3.  No time or number requirements,restrictions to fulfill!
    how much or little you do, simply you get commissions !
4.  24 hour Toll Free Recruiting Hotline (800) 416-5973 for Agents to use
    and get FREE Infopack you'll recieve! and use for your recruiting also.
5.  24 hour Fax-on-Demand info at (800) 750-8353 ext:4, there are many options
    to choose from so you can get all the info about services.
6.  World-Link pays agents for interstate AND intrastate, AND int'l callback,
    AND Phone card, LD usage of all the people on your downline through 6levels!
7.  Agent support and agent materials available.
    (coming soon..Internet on-line registrations and supports)
8.  Established company since 1989.

Free Registration,No Switching Fee, Free Program, No Monthly Fee or Costs,
Great Commissions.

-Notice-
*If you are just a customer, there is no monthly fee for our service.
(If you are an agent after 60 days(free trial period) from your sign up day,
there will be a small agent fee of $5/month to help the company's expenses for
Agent supports and services, which include your Monthly Downline Report,
unlimited use of 1-800# Hotline,and Sending free info pak to your prospects
and agent operations.

We also have 800 service, Fax-on-demand, Internet, Web Pages,
We have VERY GOOD RATES on INTERNATIONAL calls(ask me)
Free Calling Cards(19cents/minute,no sercharge)
International Callback(Pretty Cheap rates),
Debit Cards,Training Manual that pays bonuses, Postcard mailing program to
help agents,
Lead generation, Profit sharing (infinity) bonuses, Charity donation program,
 and additional agent and customer perks coming soon!

Here's what to do:  (If you are Non-US resident, please contact me first)

1.  Call the FREE 24 hour hotline at (800) 416-5973 or (212) 444-3100 ext.1111

2.  Leave appropriate information along with the Sponsor code:
                           ID# 317 933 9877  (press * to save)

3. Please E-mail me(gabe@indy.net) with your Agent ID#(phone #)
   as soon as you registed with 1-800# above.

4.  Begin referring others IMMEDIATELY to the 800# along with
    your agent code (your phone #)

5.  Your agent ID is your phone number. If you don't want to use your phone#,
    please call the agent department
    10am~6pm est time at: 800-750-8353 ext 3 to receive a random code.

6.  World-Link will mail(or Fax) you a FREE booklet explaining the program.
    You must fill out and mail(or Fax) back the appropriate forms.

7.  If you can't wait to get started, You can call Fax on Demand system
    24hrs at (800)750-8353  ext 4
          get Document # 101    -----get Info pack right away

8.  Please E-mail me at {gabe@indy.net) if you are interested
    or not and have any questions regarding this services.

Please take a moment to write these numbers down
Toll free 1-800-416-5973 (Free Info Package)
My ID# 3179339877 (press * to save)
(you'll need this 10 digit ID# when you register)

               Please DO it TODAY, THIS IS EXTREMELY HOT!!!

And best of all...this applies to everyone in your downline as well!
I will give you and everyone in your downline all this personal attention
and support! Call today...this opportunity is completely FREE!
(no requirements to pay/buy anything) This is Great!!

********** You have good supports from me***********
I have some Marketing materials for you and still I am making more.
Also, there are many ways to boost this business with creative ideas.
I have some Marketing materials for real world approach.
also I am making Webpage for You to use for Internet approach
   -give you IRC scripts to automate your channel....
   -marketing materials and where you can place those
   -where you can place ads for FREE on Internet.
   -Success tips.

and I have some important success tips on this business.
There are so many things I want to discuss with you, but first you need
to register quickly and get your Agent Status.
It's FREE to start this business.
What are you gonna lose?  Let's Try and Do it!!!

http://www.world-link.net/  <--the company webpage for detail services.
(still under construction, on-line registration coming soon)

Anne ,     She is my direct sponsor, she help you also
Steve,     He is my close sponsor, very nice person!
Heather,   She is good helper, also my upline sponsor

all these people help you to be successful!

Peter,   a agent director, a Main person for world-link agent department.
         you'll get World-link Agent operation phone Number, so you
         can ask him directly for further details about the company.

My name is  Hajime (I'll be your sponsor when you join)
      and Please write E-mail back to me, I like to know your response.
                 So we can start work on your downline

if you have some questions about this,
feel free to write me.
I am gladly answer your questions.