[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ecological Economics and Entropy

A.J. (alnev@midtown.net) wrote:
: On 5 Nov 1996 12:27:53 GMT, jwas@ix.netcom.com(jw) wrote:

: Are you clinically insane,

This is one hypothesis that has been suggested. Also that "jw" is a
malfunctioning replicant dropped to this planet by the dreaded "Greys".

Ecologically,

Yuri.

: or do you really believe that "trillions"
: of people can be supported when we've already got problems
: with less than 1% of that number?  Are you aware that a billion is a
: thousand million and a trillion is a thousand billion?  You are either
: a complete idiot, or your posts have been an ongoing joke.  Please
: come clean.   They say ad-hominem attacks are petty, but I'm afraid
: your ludicrous statements offer no other recourse.  Please at least
: answer this simple question (about the "trillions" nonsense).

--
           **    Yuri Kuchinsky in Toronto   **
  -- a webpage like any other...  http://www.io.org/~yuku  --

Most of the evils of life arise from man's being
unable to sit still in a room    ||    B. Pascal