Sender: "Chris Woodcock" <CW4WAINC@msn.com>
Subject: Water & Sewer Rate Survey

I apologize in advance if this is too commercial for you; however I felt that
many on this list may like to know of the availability of a new water and
wastewater rate survey.

For years the Ernst & Young water & wastewater rate survey was used by many to
see how they "compared".  I understand that their 1994 version was the last.
However, a new, more comprehensive survey has been completed by the Raftelis
Environmental Consulting Group (I am not affiliated with them).

George Raftelis is making the survey available for a modest fee to help recoup
some of his costs.  With George's permission, I have added a page to my web
site that contains some summary information about and from the survey.  It
also tells how and where to get a complete copy of the survey, if you wish.  I
found the survey most interesting, providing lots of new information and data
about various size utilities.

You can get to my site at:
http://members.aol.com/cw4wainc/rates.html

(For those who don't want any info about my firm, go directly to the bottom of
the page to find the link.)

Some of the summary information is in table format which some web browsers can
not read.

Chris Woodcock
cw4wainc@msn.com