[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New web-server: Extension Accountability

For those with an interest in government accountability and performance, you
may be interested in a new web-server addressing this concern as it relates
to Texas Extension (Texas Agricultural Extension Service).

You'll note that parts of it are still in the "under construction" phase and/
or are not quite as smoothed out as we'd like.  Still, it's a start and one
we hope will encourage more in two areas:
a) More taxpayers who say to government and industry alike:  "What have you
done for me lately?", and
b) Government agencies and industry who can respond with some meaningful
evidence.

The URL you'll need is:  http://monarch.tamu.edu

I'd be interested in your comments and any other feedback you'd care to
share.  TIA ...
John
ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍËÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
John Adamson                          ÿº     j-adamson@tamu.edu
Texas Agricultural Extension Service   º     409/845-7210 (Voice)
Texas A & M University System          º     409/845-6496 (FAX)
ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÊÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ