[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First World Congress on Allelopathy

					FIRST CIRCULAR

	You are invited to participate in the FIRST WORLD CONGRESS ON
ALLELOPATHY. A SCIENCE FOR THE FUTURE which will be held in Cadiz, Spain, from
Monday 16th to Friday 20th of September 1996.

	You can read all the information about International Allelopathy
Society (IAS), International Advisory Committee, Scientific Programme and
Pre-Registration form from:

				http://uca.es/allelopathy.html

and a complete guide of Cadiz and his University (UCA) from:

				http://uca.es/

	Alternatively, we can send you our first circular and pre-registration
form (free) by mail if you ask for it by E-Mail.

	Those interested in receiving the Second Circular are requested to
complete the Preliminary Registration Form and return it before DECEMBER 15th,
1995.