[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

IPMnet

> Perhaps you're aware of the effort afoot to create/operate an
> international electronic BB for integrated pest management (IPM).
     The need for a IPMnet has been in my mind for many months because
of the ECOTECH'94 conference and because of the Biofocus Foundation's
interests to develop international cooperative research with ICIPE
(Intl Centre for Insect Physiology and Ecology, Nairobi) and other
groups that are interested in microbial insecticides. For instance,
the Foundation has put in a joint project proposals for large scale
production of B.t. at ICIPE, development of a technique for
biochemical fingerprinting of B.t. strains, development of growth
media for village-level production of B.t.

I am happy that someone has taken action on it and you can look
forward to our help and cooperation.

best regards,
Mr. Eng-Leong Foo (ECOTECH'94 Network Manager), UNESCO Microbial
Resources Center, Karolinska Inst. 10401 Stockholm, Sweden.
eng-leong_foo_mircen-ki@micforum.ki.se Fax:  46-8-331547