[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

If you have had problems sending mail to the almanac
address and have not received the International Ag-Sieve
newsletter via e-mail, please contact me at:

agsievefb.inbox@parti.inforum.org

We are in the process of working out the problem, and hope
to have it up and running without much delay.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Roger Bairstow
International Ag-Sieve
Rodale Research Institute

/\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./\./
The International Ag-Sieve is a bimonthly collection of
gleanings of the latest and most applicable information in
the field of sustainable agriculture in the Tropics. Written
for people working in the field in the developing world, the
Ag-Sieve contains the technical information that the
scientific community needs and the practical information
the field worker can use, but does not require a Ph.D. or a
dictionary to understand.

We link the work of the major agricultural centers, the
insights of the farmer, the experience of the
multidisciplinary development team, and the individual
researcher into an eight page newsletter that highlights
breakthroughs in sustainable agriculture.

Our audience functions as an Information Exchange
Network. Readers contribute information to the newsletter
and also benefit from our reader information service.
Recent thematic issues cover the latest in tropical forest
products, training opportunities, seeds, biodiversity, urban
gardening and vegetable systems, women in agriculture,
and agroforestry.

For those interested in hard copies write to:

International Ag-Sieve, Rodale Institute, 611 Siegfriedale
Road, Kutztown, PA 19530  Fax: 215/683-8548

or contact:

roger_bairstow.inbox@parti.inforum.org