[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Lakes List Server

I had always hoped to start a list service for limnologists but my
colleagues
at NALMS beat me to it. James Vinnie, Technical Transfer Committee for
(NALMS
North American Lake Management Society) and Bob Carlson (renowned for
Carlson's
trophic state index) have established an internet list service called
Lakes-L
(Lakes List).