[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Contact info for NBCI

I recently posted a message about a new Biological Control Video,
available from the National Biological Control Institute.  This posting is
publications can be ordered through their WWW site (see below).

Michael Oraze can be contacted at:

National Biological Control Institute
USDA, APHIS, Office of the Administrator
4700 River Road Unit 5
Riverdale, MD 20737-1229

PH:  301-734-4329
FAX: 301-734-7829

     moraze@aphis.usda.gov

This video, and 33 other publications, several videos, etc. can be ordered
through the WWW:

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/ncbi/ncbi.html

Andy Clark
SAN Coordinator