[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: organic agriculture (?) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 09:00:05 -0500
From: TroyBogdan@aol.com
To: sustag@beta.tricity.wsu.edu
Subject: Re: organic agriculture (?) (fwd)

Organic Agriculture is basically the growing of plants or the raising of
animals without using certain chemicals or synthetics such as herbicides,
pesticides, chemical fertilizers, etc.

There is a strong emphasis on natural growing methods that build up the
organic matter of the soil and hopefully improve the soil structure instead
of wearing out the soil.

I could go on and on, but I don't have the time right now.

If you want more information about my organic operation, check out my web
page or contact me directly . . .

Troy Bogdan - Pure Earth Organic Farm - Bridgeville, Pennsylvania

HTTP://WWW.AGRICULTURE.COM/USER.PAGES/ZENFARMER.HTML

troybogdan@usaor.net