[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Welcome to tree-house

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Fri May 12 17:40:23 1995]
The TREE-HOUSE Discussion List For Community Foresting -
is an email-based forum (often called a list-server) dedicated to
exchanging issues and methods which will further the cultivation of
trees in our sub/urban evirons.  We hope to network together diverse
tree-planting groups active in widespread locales - to share techniques
and theory of urban forestry, encouragement to keep on working, and
any other available resources (such as cuttings and seedlings).

Our local group in Baltimore manages a neighborhood tree nursery,
collaborates with City forestry, occasionally rents jack-hammers, and
recycles 55-gallon plastic drums from the area soda-bottler.  All of
which is in an effort to grow more trees on our streets and vacant lots.
TREE-HOUSE is a further extention of this innovative mission, applying
more affordable, friendly technologies to the work of greening our towns.

If you would like to subscribe to this discussion list, you must email :
ADDRESS : majordomo@lists.umbc.edu
SUBJECT : info tree-house
MESSAGE : info tree-house
          help
          subscribe tree-house

Above is the automatic subscription procedure for MajorDomo list software.
Richard, Discussion List Administrator <owner-tree-house@lists.umbc.edu> .