[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Web Site

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce the opening of a World Wide Web site for the
University of Califonia Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
Program (UC SAREP).  The Web is a collection of works in progess, our site
is no exception.  Currently, our pages describe our program, our various
publications and projects funded by us.  In the future we hope to provide
Net users with a searchable database of sustainable agriculture information
and more.  Visit us now at

        http://www.sarep.ucdavis.edu/

Happy Surfing.

Mark Cady               "Think globally,
                                  shop locally"
mjcady@wheel.ucdavis.edu
  or  mjcady@ucdavis.edu

2503 Oakenshield Rd.