[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WWW - Ezine featuring article of software for gardening.

The Computer Paper, a Canadian gem for consumer-oriented
information has a web site featuring current and back issues.
Their January issue featured an article titled 'Gardening on
Computer' written my Martin Waterman.

You can check out this article as well as many other
computer-related information by pointing your web browser to the
following URL : http://www.wimsey.com/tcp/

Hopefully it will answer many of the questions I see in here
about gardening software.

Best wishes,

Joanne Brown, (who is really upset at the city works crew for
digging up a corner of her lawn this winter, Bah!)

Joanne Brown                                          Say Conductor,
Saint John, NB                                        When Do We Get To
Canada                                                 Margaritaville?