[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SPECIAL CROP WEB PAGE

We just opened our company home page containing some information on specialty
crop markets -- specifically grower bids for dry edible beans, field peas,
lentils and birdseeds. Check it out by pointing your web browser to:

http://mindlink.net/brian_clancey/stathome.html

We are also organizing pointers to other sites and will increase the ag-market
content of the page.

All I need now are some pointers to GIFs or JPEG images of dry edible beans,
lentils, or field peas. Any ideas.

Brian Clancey
STAT Publishing

Sun 10 Oct 93  1:03
Re: agriculture bbs

I realize this message is a little on the rambling side. But we are simply
interested in developing a network of boards which share and distribute
agricultural production, marketing information.

Try out our BBS -- STAT OnLine! at (604) 531-8818 in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.

       STAT Publishing, Box 8110-361, Blaine WA 98230 USA
                 Brian_Clancey@mindlink.bc.ca