Re: plants db - indigenous

Toby wrote:

>>So I think it's reasonable to ask that each person consider their
actions from the viewpoint of a global family member as well as a clan
member. Not to do so means a continuation of the suffering the world
has seen so much of.

Agreed :) With the caveat that in this new 'globalisation' we must
also consider the clan's basic human rights and respect their customs
& traditions that don't infringe on the rights of others.  Not to do
so means a continuation of the suffering the world has seen so much
of.

Marcus