Re: UK member

Michelle,
there are some good links to UK sites on
http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/Links.html
plus the Plants for a Future site http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/
is a gem in itself.

HTH
Ute

Michelle Bourke wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm based in London, UK & joined this list a few days ago as the UK PC list
> seems to have disappeared. I am living (for the moment)in a basement flat
> with no garden, but being originally from a different climate (Sydney, Aust)
> I want to build up some knowledge of local conditions, practices and PC
> networks here in the UK (particularly in high-density urban areas) before I
> move to a place with a little garden.
>
> I am interested in hearing an answer to Andrew's question about coffee
> grounds.
>
> I would also love to see some further discussion around what other people
> are working with (material, social or otherwise).
>
> Perhaps the other UK people here could point me at a currently available
> list that is more UK and/or practical work-focused.
>
> Best regards,
>
> michelle

Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach, Clogher, Kilfenora, Co. Clare, Ireland
mailto:sustag@eircom.net
Agri-Environmental Consultancy and Translation Services (English-German-English)
http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/index.html
                ~~~~~~~~~
Seedsavers Resources http://homepage.eircom.net/~merlyn/seedsaving.html