Re: Grapevines in pots

a grape vine characteristic is to grow in welldrained/dry/stony soils
and having very long roots finding nutriens and water very deep in the
ground-
Pots do not seem to provide these conditions

but then you do not need access to much soil at all, I have seen
thriving vines growing out of a hole in a concrete cover and up to a
second floor. A far as the vine can establish the deep roots... and it
seems roots grow pretty easely and fast

Xavier