Re: "Weed" ID and resources

Hi,
In a message dated 8/31/00 12:07:33 AM, bmn@iglou.com writes:

<< State nativeplant societies, wild ones, natural history societies, etc. can
also be good resources. >>  Lots of good suggestions.

I pretty much have exhausted/exasperated most of the local extension folks
with my questions. I'm in a very rural area of south central Kentucky about
an hour south of Lexington. I really need to find some avid naturalist,
herbalist , botanist etc.

If you know of any in my area , or any group that might be helpful I'd
welcome that info.
I'm told that the state has some native plant displays but generally are a
bit too far, and I'm not sure of inventory:)  Thanks.  Frank