Canada Thistles

I realize we had a length discussion on this topic a while ago but I don't think this
aspect was covered.

A friend of mine is looking for ways to control/reduce the large Canada thistle crop
on his pasture land. It is cattle/horse grazing land in the Cariboo area of central
British Columbia, Canada. Despite its name, this thistle is not native to Canada and
is in fact classified as  a "noxious weed." There are large areas with high
percentages of thistle and the only economically-viable way he has come up with is to
cut them down with a tractor-pulled mower, a method which apparently has a low
success rate.

If you need more information in order to make a suggestion, please let me know.

- Jeffrey Newman

Jeffrey Newman

JN Web Design
http://www.jnweb.com/