[nafex] Lafayette, IN Meeting Wed/Thu/Fri??????

I have on my computer calendar at work a listing for a meeting at
the Purdue Research Farm in W. Lafayette, IN but can't seem to
remember what meeting it is.  Does anyone on these lists know?
--
Please note and remove the spamblock "faux." from my reply-to
address above in order to send a reply.  I use it to block some

Win $5000! Click Here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5941/0/_/423498/_/962067162/