Re: [nafex] Food dehydrater

The fan is as important as the heat.
The evaporated moisture must be removed from the box as rapidly as possible for
efficient drying.
That is why you need a larger heat source because the heat is being removed too.
It is not like an incubator where all you have to do is keep it warm.
Sam

http://click.egroups.com/1/6137/0/_/423498/_/962560441/