[nafex] Re: Dead wood on apple tree

I understand filling a tree with an inner rotten part with concrete
but what about this tree where the rotten part is totally on the
outside with no nooks or crannies to collect water, just dead wood on
a totally vertical trunk. Half is dead half is alive, now, will the
live part start creeping around to engulf the dead part? I can't see
this happening except on small trees whereas this one is already
about 8" in diameter. Thanks for your replies, wish I could draw a
picture.
Kevin

Wish you had something rad to add to your email?
We do at www.supersig.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6810/0/_/423498/_/963530234/