Re: [nafex] kaolin clay

Kevin,
This is a page from the May 19, '00 Apple Pest Management bulletin as issued
by Glen Koehler of the University of Maine Cooperative Extension (Pest
Management Office).  Glen maintains a terrific IPM site and more that can be
accessed at > http://pmo.umext.maine.edu/apple/applpage.htm.  Hope this helps.
Richard

edforest55@hotmail.com wrote:

> I seem to recall a thread many months back on the use of kaolin clay
> as a pest deterrent on fruit trees. I searched the archives under
> kaolin but could not find anything. Any hints?
> kevin b

Free, Unlimited Calls Anywhere!
Conference in the whole family on the same call.
Let the fights begin!  Visit Firetalk.com - Click below.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5476/0/_/423498/_/964619938/