Re: [nafex] [Fwd: Search for Origin of Paducah]

I'm afraid I can't offer much, if Ed Fackler, Henry Converse, and John
Strang don't have the info, but James & Bernice Lawson, at Ball Ground, GA
offer Paducah(Paduckah) from their nursery.  Their description is as follows:
"These are very hardy trees that are resisstant to many diseases that
attack apples.  It is a very fine summer apple and one of the best.  It
holds up real well for a summer apple and is excellent for eating fresh or
for cooking."

Mr. Lawson may have some additional information on it; try contacting him
at 770-893-2141

Good growing,
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6