Re: [nafex] Green Gage Plums

I vote for Green Gage.  I have a young tree grafted from a mature tree I
found near a friends' home.  Having grown and fruited over 100 varieties of
plums (while in Mississippi), I rate this as a "keeper".  May not be green
gage but it matches the Plums of New York description.

David Ulmer
Sebastopol, CA
USDA zone 8-9

p.s. I never grew Green Gage in Mississippi as the Europeans don't do well in
the deep south.

http://click.egroups.com/1/7012/0/_/423498/_/966957906/