[nafex] NY Fruit Testing introductions

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/15/_/423498/_/968184065/

Dear NAFEX:

I got the following letter, and would appreciate any help you can give me and/or
send (by snail mail, I guess) to Donna Miller, 1711 Wildwood Rd., Ukiah, CA
95482:

"I would like to find out if any one has 'Rossana' a raspberry developed by the NY
Fruit testing station just before they closed.  I would also like to know if
anyone knows what became of the majority of other fruits such as apples and
pears--whoever rescued them, could perhaps send a note to Pomona and let the rest
of us know how we might get scionwood, etc.

Thank you.

Donna Miller"

Anyone know?

Thanks so much.