Re: [nafex] Overwintering fig question

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9335/15/_/423498/_/969724210/

I have never had figs do anything more than freeze in spite of my wrapping
and then fail to even think of fruiting till autumn.  Variety is supposedly
very important, and you may not have what you think you bought.  Also, too
much N supposedly keeps figs from fruiting.  For example, an old lady showed
me a large fig and complained it never cropped anymore.  The lawn was mowed
right ut to one side of the fig, and I know from how incredibly fast her
cherry trees grow that she has a very heavy hand with the 20-20-20.  Donna
z6 TN
P. S. I finally got Hardy Chicago after years wasted on Alma.  We will see.