[nafex] Was: Apple Recom; Now: Is This Black Gilliflower

Thanks everyone for all the apple suggestions!  I'm going to have fun
photographing and eating my way through all your suggestions.  I have
contacted Jill Vorbeck and will be getting some apples from Applesource to
photograph.  BTW, Ed Fackler, it was Jill who said that I had Black
Gilliflower.  I bought it at Appleberry Farms near Madison, WI, and it was
labeled Sheepnose.  Jill said that there wasn't a Sheepnose variety, and it
was probably Black Gilliflower.  Comments, anyone??  It's a pretty apple
(green and dark red stripes), sheep nose shape and has wonderful
taste--slightly sweet, crisp, almost juicy and has a clean finish.
Doreen Howard

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9335/15/_/423498/_/970154308/