Re: [nafex] Apple Recommendations

Ed (F),
There seems to be plenty of agreement here as to the desirability of
Honeycrisp, the only common negative being its lack of intensity of flavor.  I keep
wondering why you haven't mentioned Delbard, as it was for its similarly explosive
texture but more intense (than Honeycrisp) flavor that I was so anxious to try it.
Bottom line:  do you think it's as good as (or better than) Honeycrisp?  Thanks.
Richard

"An even newer one from France possesses this ['explosive'] character.  It is an
earlier maturing apple---perhaps
with or just before Gala.  It is known as Delbard Estivale--also
possesses much higher flavor than Honeycrisp."

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9334/15/_/423498/_/970203362/